Pass Creek A187 43 6078

This Pass Creek Angus Ranch raised sire brings a Top 15% ranking in WW, Top 10% SC and Top 5% in CW!  His $F ranks in the Top 5% and combined value ($C) of +273 ranking him in the Top 10% of the Angus breed!

  • AAA: #18660834
  • Male
  • Born in 02/12/2016
This Pass Creek Angus Ranch raised sire brings a Top 15% ranking in WW, Top 10% SC and Top 5% in CW!  His $F ranks in the Top 5% and combined value ($C) of +273 ranking him in the Top 10% of the Angus breed!
    SIRE Side of Pedigree
    • SF Speedway A187
    • 17470682
    • G A R Objective 7125
    • 15129674
      • S S Objective T510 0T26
      • 13776378
      • G A R 1407 New Design 1463
      • 14506201
    • SF Tiara X151
    • 16667107
      • Gardens Next Wave HE17
      • 15714056
      • Rimrock Tiara 405
      • 14722201
    DAM Side of Pedigree
    • Ms Pass Creek 172 952 43
    • 17948342
    • S A Upward172
    • 17393302
      • Sitz Upward 307R
      • 14963730
      • S A Queen Idelette 637
      • 15912101
    • Ms Pass Creek 5168 5L5 952
    • 16831698
      • PCAR Design 878 2138 5168
      • 15299523
      • Ms Pass Creek 2209 023 515
      • 16133524
Production
CED BW WW YW RADG DMI YH SC Doc
+     .31 +1.5     .62 +70     .55 +124     .51                   +1.69     .45 11     .46
Maternal
HP CEM MILK MKH/MKD MW MH $EN
      +6     .17 +30     .16   /               -19     
Carcass
CW MARB RE FAT Carc GRP/PRG Usnd GRP/PRG
+66     .32 +.32     .26 +.81     .31 -.017     .25   /   2  /  13
$Values
$W $F $G $QG $YG $B
+72 +116 +42 +158